I’ve had a super busy weekend centered around the kitchen.. in the last 48 hours I’ve cooked:
- 80 vegan burgers from scratch- black bean patties, wholewheat buns filled with guacamole and roast capsicum, and tangy tofu mayo
- strawberry sorbet- 4L of it!
- coconut pie
- millet and dahl
- kittcheri (lentil, rice and vegetable soup)
- red capsicum, sunflower seed and coriander pate with buckwheat crackers
- poppy seed polenta
- millet porridge with homemade soy yoghurt and fresh coconut
- a huge coleslaw with fat free tofu mayo
- a red bean curry
- a banana and strawberry soy shake
As you can see, we definitely eat well around here! I was cooking for a huge crowd last night- we were expecting 50 people, and 90 turned up. Kitchen mayhem! Anyway, I am planning to post much of what I cooked this weekend on here later today 🙂
Have a wonderful Monday morning, and watch this space!